preliminary SketchUp model of Dave Cloud's Dolphin

preliminary SketchUp model of Dave Cloud's Dolphin

NeilBlanchard
Hello,

Some of you may be interested in the SketchUp model I've made of Dave Cloud's Dolphin.  Here's an animated video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HqiK4kW4fU

Dave is going to review it and see if it is relatively accurate.  I will be able to generate some CAD drawings based on this model, with dimensions, as well.  And I can "slice" sections to generate profiles.

Sincerely, Neil
http://neilblanchard.blogspot.com/