redneck douchebaggery harasses Teslas (v) | Tesla's 'Musketeers'

redneck douchebaggery harasses Teslas (v) | Tesla's 'Musketeers'

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-21/caught-camera-tesla-hater-harassed-tesla-fag-driving-model-3
Watch: Tesla-Hater Harasses "Tesla Fag" Driving A Model 3
07/21/2019  Tyler Durden

[images
https://www.zerohedge.com/s3/files/inline-images/2019-07-21_13-15-34.png?itok=O9LaXHvQ
Youtuber Arti999, recently published ...

https://www.zerohedge.com/s3/files/inline-images/2019-07-21_13-14-46.png?itok=FhQTNM8V
Tesla owner and Reddit user Leicina captured the incident ...

https://zh-prod-1cc738ca-7d3b-4a72-b792-20bd8d8fa069.storage.googleapis.com/s3fs-public/styles/inline_image_desktop/public/inline-images/2019-07-21_13-21-38.png?itok=uaGg9X8y
 redneck douchebaggery

video
https://youtu.be/Vy4wVsSVnyI
Truck driver gets charges after harrasing Tesla Model 3
]

A pickup truck driver has been charged for harassing a Tesla owner thanks to
the Model 3's eight cameras that provide 360 degrees of video coverage
around the vehicle, reported Electrek.

Youtuber Arti999, recently published the video titled Truck driver gets
charges after harrasing Tesla Model 3 onto YouTube showing the incident.

    He said, "The gentleman in this white truck decided to tailgate, pull
into the shoulder to intimidate, give me the finger, call me a "Tesla fag,"
and run a red without stopping."

Arti999 said that he submitted the video to the Royal Canadian Mounted
Police (RCMP), which according to him, RCMP charged the truck driver late
last week for "tailgating, crossing a solid line and running a red. $800
lesson for this gem of a driver."

Electrek said there have been other reports of pickup truck drivers lashing
out towards Tesla owners, usually resulting in some form of road-rage.

Last year, a bunch of hillbillies in Hickory, North Carolina, staged a
protest with their lifted-trucks blocking a Supercharger station.

Tesla owner and Reddit user Leicina captured the incident and said:

    "I've never had a supercharging experience like this one. These trucks
blocked all the chargers, chanted "F" Tesla, and were kicked out by a Sheetz
employee."

Electrek reported last month that truck drivers who modify their exhaust
have been "rolling coal" on Teslas across the US, which basically means
black sooty exhaust fumes pour out of the truck's modified exhaust system
onto the electric car.

The EV transportation magazine said people who target electric cars with
their diesel exhaust are "reaching a whole new level of redneck
douchebaggery."

Leilani Münter, a race car driver and Tesla owner, tweeted last December
about how she periodically gets targeted by truck drivers trying to roll
coal on her Tesla.

    This is scary. I’ve been coal-rolled in my Tesla by several trucks in
NC, the drivers were hostile. If you don’t know what it is google “Stephen
Colbert Coal Rolling.” One day these conflicts will end very badly. @Tesla
@hickorypd @StephenAtHome @cleanairNC @cleanenergyorg @CMPD
https://t.co/Gd6S6SOhNB
    — Leilani Münter (@LeilaniMunter) December 23, 2018

Truck drivers rolling coal on electric or hybrid cars started back in the
early 2000s with the Toyota Prius.

It seems that diehard diesel truck drivers have lots of hatred towards
electric vehicles. Thanks to Tesla's eight cameras - more of these incidents
will be caught on camera and uploaded onto YouTube.
[© zerohedge.com]
https://www.google.com/search?q=Stephen+Colbert+Coal+Rolling
Stephen Colbert Coal Rolling
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolling_coal
Rolling coal is the practice of modifying a diesel engine to increase the
amount of fuel entering the engine in order to emit large amounts of black
sooty exhaust fumes into the air ...

+
https://www.stuff.co.nz/motoring/113919665/a-case-of-love-and-hate-for-teslas-musketeers
A case of love and hate for Tesla's 'Musketeers'
Jul 3, 2019 - But it's the car park full of gleaming electric cars that's
stealing the limelight. This is Tesla's stronghold, just 25 minutes from its
flagship factory in ..
https://resources.stuff.co.nz/content/dam/images/1/v/t/q/5/p/image.related.StuffLandscapeSixteenByNine.1240x700.1vtoz5.png/1562095901944.jpg

EVrs vs EVrs: redneck douchebaggery harasses Teslas

https://insideevs.com/news/360856/video-unplug-tesla-rude/
 ... Tesla driver unplugging another Tesla ... (v)

% Sad, now that there are far more EV drivers on the road, drivers are being
just plain nasty
    to each other. EV old timers remember back in the early days when EV
drivers behaved
    with honor as EV ambassadors (good-deed-do'ers) ...
    You'd think its enough that the EV haters are doing evil, now drivers
are doing it to each
     other ... : sigh :