tesla/toyota combo (Rav4EV 2012-2014)

This question is for everyone, but I suspect that -Phil- has the most insight.

Many moons ago, my wife and I moved our ownership from a pair of legacy Rav4EVs to a pair of "contemporary" versions, which are powered by Tesla batteries and drive systems. Most people don't notice the EV badges or the rather-large "Electric" badge on the doors and fewer notice the user-added vinyl sticker (Powered by Tesla) on the rear door. We drive invisible EVs. Pretty darn quiet too. The driveway is now occupied by nearly identical 2013 silver eSUVs. Her foot is heavier, so her range is approximately twenty percent less than mine, but far superior to the long-gone-frequently-overheated NiMH legacy versions.

The legacy Rav4EVs had a bit of genius tech known as the Rav4Info, running on a Palm device and connected to the OBDII port. Great information was gained by the display and is missed, as it is now supplanted by a bare minimum of dash gauge displays.
As is "normal" for today's EVs, there appear to be no OBDII practical devices for keeping a closer eye on the systems.
The curious thing about these vehicles is the second "OBDII" port in the luggage bay. From my understanding, it's a Tesla data port, while the underdash connection is for Toyota.
Are there consumer-level readers with which one can access information from either (or both) ports? I'd love to see something as simple as current draw, state of charge, voltage levels, etc.

Re: tesla/toyota combo (Rav4EV 2012-2014)

Yes, the back DLC3 connector (not an OBD2 compliant port) allows access to
the Tesla CAN bus and Gateway ethernet.  I don't have a RAV4EV, and never
have, but I suspect the CAN signals are largely the same as an early Model
S, and a lot of these have been documented, so it should be possible to
monitor.

Jim Pollock who developed the awesome LEAF-Spy smartphone app is working on
a similar app called TM-spy for monitoring Teslas, so it's likely that this
could also work on a RAV4EV.  I'll CC him so he can comment.

If someone wants to grab a CAN sniff off a RAV4EV, I'll be happy to see if
I can decode anything useful from it.

Sadly, there was only a few thousand of them made, so not much work has
been done on them in the car hacking world.  Tony Williams did a lot of
work with them, he might know more.

The drive unit is straight from a Model S, with a modification to add a
park pawl system.  Same (problematic) Gen1 Model S 10kW charger as well.
All the early Tesla drive units suffered from the "milling noise" sooner or
later, so pretty much all of these have had at least one drive unit
replacement.  It took until around 2015 before Tesla finally solved this
problem, but because the RAV4 units had the parking pawl, I don't think
they ever received the updated units which fix this issue for good.