unhappy events

themotorman
I do not want to read about legal squabbling , BUT I do need to know if
there are unreliable sources for EV components out there.. and I know that
at least one battery manufacturer in China who IMHO should not be in
business that is Optimum.  Please note that this a personal opinion  based
on actual dealings.
I think that we need a place to dump info on suppliers, good bad and plain
evil, but please let us keep this list on a tech basis. Also please do not
post the complete blah blah for us to read and re read.. I hate having to
scroll down and down and down ...
Just do a clip so we know what you are referring to or use the subject line.
Thank you.

--
When all else fails, remember failure is the success of knowing what not to
do.

Re: unhappy events

EVDL Administrator
On 11 Jun 2010 at 8:57, ron doctors wrote:

>  I do need to know if there are unreliable sources for EV components
> out there..

An EV vendors' wiki at evdl.org?  What do you guys think?

Or is there another existing resource we could exploit?

Note: mail sent to "evpost" an "etpost" addresses will not

Re: unhappy events

AMPhibian
There is a Parts Vendors section in the DIY wiki that can be edited and there is a comment section that goes with it.  http://www.diyelectriccar.com/wiki/

EVDL Administrator wrote
On 11 Jun 2010 at 8:57, ron doctors wrote:

>  I do need to know if there are unreliable sources for EV components
> out there..

An EV vendors' wiki at evdl.org?  What do you guys think?

Or is there another existing resource we could exploit?

Note: mail sent to "evpost" an "etpost" addresses will not

Re: unhappy events

Seth Rothenberg
> An EV vendors' wiki at evdl.org?
> What do you guys think?

Good idea.
Perhaps it could grow to include other things.