unloading zilla and motor

Jason Cochard
Hi, I recently had to abandon a conversion project, and I'm planning to sell a few things. Just wanted to post here to see if anyone wanted to buy before i put them on ebay. Sorry for any intrusion. These are completely unused.

9" Warp motor
Zilla 1K HV + hairball

Re: unloading zilla and motor

Cruisin
If you are interested in selling something, the buyer needs pictures and prices. How much?

Re: unloading zilla and motor

Mike Nickerson
You might try posting on evtradinpost.com.  It won't have the same traffic
as eBay, but it will be specifically people looking for EV parts.  I also
think it is free to post.

I bought my car off evtradinpost so I know the ads can be effective.

Mike

Martin WINLOW

On 3 Sep 2012, at 18:32, Jason Cochard wrote:

> Hi, I recently had to abandon a conversion project, and I'm planning to sell a few things. Just wanted to post here to see if anyone wanted to buy before i put them on ebay. Sorry for any intrusion. These are completely unused.
>
> 9" Warp motor
> Zilla 1K HV + hairball

Whereabouts in this wide, wide world are you ('tho I suspect I already know)...

Regards, Martin Winlow
Herts, UK
http://www.evalbum.com/2092
www.winlow.co.uk