volt versus leaf revisited, paging Jerry Dycus?

volt versus leaf revisited, paging Jerry Dycus?

I found a previous discussion I started regarding Volt versus Leaf batteries. Jerry Dycus offered up some useful information, although I'm still undecided which pack to use in the Ariens Amp electric riding mower.
I've not been able to find a contact via email for Jerry, although I suspect I've seen it somewhere. Grey matter failure to blame here.
I'd like to re-open the discussion of the decision making for one pack over the other and to purchase one from Jerry, if they are still available.
How does one contact Mr. Dycus via email? It seems appropriate to take my discussion off-list.

If anyone has other comments regarding selecting one type over the other, please chime in.
thanksfred

Re: volt versus leaf revisited, paging Jerry Dycus?

Fred,
It seems simple to me:
If you are OK with ilquid cooling setup then Volt modules are
interesting.
If not, Leaf modules are the way to go.
Cor.

Re: volt versus leaf revisited, paging Jerry Dycus?

          Hi Fred and All,                   Sorry being so late getting back but was so tired building a new place to finish my 63 Vette looking EV  I fell asleep.                        I can  be called at 813-671-3059 an I also have an ad on the EV Trading post in the EVPHotoAlbum with my number.     Best to Email at [hidden email] if you don't get me on the phone.                    Not having an inside place to build the all composite Vette and winter even comes to Florida forced me to build a place that will later be finished as a tiny house.                    Luckily it isn't that expensive and a single place for it, all my tools, getting out of the weather, much longer times I can work especially at night,  etc it  will pay for itself and make my place easier to sell next spring for money to put it into production and the new TH should double  it's value.                        The chassis mold is almost done but as I was having a hard time getting it level together with the body so needed the new place with a flat floor to do it right.                                               Thanks,                                                 Jerry Dycus